Bollywood Sikandar Contest
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are applicable to all the
participants/contestants of the Bollywood Sikandar contest (hereinafter
referred to as the "Contest") promoted / organized by India
Today Group Online (hereinafter referred to as ITGO). The Rules can be
amended or varied from time to time by ITGO.
- Period of the Contest: Start Date July 28, 2007 End Date August
- The contest is open for residents of India only who have
completed their 16 years or more as on the date of
entering/participating in the contest
- The contest is open to the residents of India only
- Listeners can participate in this contest by dialing 5052424 from
Airtel, Airtel Landline, Hutch & Idea or dialing 1255524 from
MTNL Mobile, BSNL Mobile & BSNL Landline
- No entry fee for participation except prevailing premium rates
for IVRS. IVRS charges will be applicable as follows:
- Airtel, Airtel Landline & Hutch: Rs. 6 per minute
- Idea: Rs. 6.99 per minute
- BSNL and MTNL (Mobile): Rs. 5 per minute
- BSNL Landline: Rs.1.20 per 30 sec
- ITGO will not be responsible in any way for failure of any
backend technology of IVRS applications and resultant inability of a
listener for participation.
- The prize for the contest is 1 Ipod. Winner will be liable to pay
the taxes as applicable on the winning Prize
- All the costs and expenses for collecting the Prize will be borne
solely by the winner and ITGO shall not entertain any claim,
whatsoever. The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses
related to the acceptance and use of the offer.
- The Prize shall not be transferable and no request shall be
entertained by ITGO for such transfer.
- All decisions by ITGO regarding the selection of the winners
shall be final and binding
- Employees of ITGO and its affiliates/subsidiaries, sponsors of
the prizes, associated agencies, participating operators and their
immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to
participate in this contest.
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of all the terms &
conditions associated with the contest.
- ITGO shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by
the winner while participating in the Contest.
- Failure by ITGO to enforce any of these Rules in any instance(s)
shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- The contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other
matters in relation to and arising out of the contest and, or,
pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and
Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration &
Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a
sole arbitrator to be appointed by ITGO. The venue of arbitration
shall be New Delhi.
- All disputes shall be subject exclusively to Delhi jurisdiction
- ITGO, in its absolute discretion reserves the right at anytime,
without giving any previous notice to the participants, to add,
alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms &
conditions, wholly or in part, or to withdraw the contest.